When it comes to buying Drill Bits For Hard Steel , you will find many brands selling the same product. And this will make you confused because you will not know which one of these products will meet your needs and desires.
After a lot of extensive research, we’ve put together a collection of the best Drill Bits For Hard Steel that are currently available on the market.
Best Drill Bits For Hard Steel
Top 10 Best Drill Bits For Hard Steel Reviews
- SET OF 13 COBALT DRILL BITS – In the following imperial sizes 1/4″, 15/64″, 7/32″, 13/64″, 3/16″, 11/64″, 5/32″, 9/64″, 1/8″, 7/64″, 3/32″, 5/64″, 1/16″
- M35, Fully Ground, 135° Split Point – Our Drill Bits Contain 5% Cobalt, Are Fully Grounded for a Precision Drilling Diameter. 135° Split Point Design Makes it Easier to Drill Repeated Holes in Harder Materials.
- PLASTIC STORAGE CASE INCLUDED – Incredibly Tough and Durable Plastic Case. Perfect for Keeping Your Cobalt Drill Bits Neatly Organized and Safe.
- COBALT DRILL BITS ARE THE PERFECT DRILL BITS FOR METAL – As well as other hard materials such as Stainless Steel, Hardened Steel, Cast Iron, Bronze, Titanium, and More!
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE – Here at Owl Tools (USA Based Company) we only care about your satisfaction. We try our best to ensure each product is in perfect condition before you get it, but if something is not up to your satisfaction, please contact us for a full refund or replacement.
- Sizes: 1/16 in., 5/64 in., 3/32 in., 7/64 in., 1/8 in., 9/64 in., 5/32 in., 11/64 in., 3/16 in., 13/64 in., 7/32 in., 15/64 in., 1/4 in., 17/64 in., 9/32 in., 19/64 in., 5/16 in., 21/64 in., 11/32 in., 23/64 in., 3/8 in., 25/64 in., 13/32 in., 27/64 in., 7/16 in., 29/64 in., 15/32 in., 31/64 in., 1/2 in.
- Enlarge existing holes
- Drill through sheet metal, hard steel, acrylics and brass
- Self-centering; 3-flats on shank
- Twice the life of a standard drill bit
- Assortment of 29 jobber length drill bits includes inch sizes 1/16″ to 1/2″ in 1/64″ increments
- High-speed steel (HSS) provides hardness for wear resistance
- Black and gold oxide finish resists corrosion and increases the hardness of the drill bit
- Self-centering 135-degree split point penetrates hard material without a pilot hole and produces small chips to reduce clogging
- Comes in a plastic storage case
- HSS Titanium Coating – High speed steel along with titanium coating ensures outstanding durability and sharpness, can reduces the friction, runs cooler.
- Meet Your Demands – With the step drill bits we offered, you can process different kinds of diameter holes, which greatly saves you a lot of trouble.Great for metal/wood/plastic countersunk. Suitable for Home DIY, and General Building/Engineering Use.
- Design – The split point tip is at 118 degrees to increase the wear resistance. The two flute design provides a smoother cutting, allows the material particles escape easily for a much more clean drilling operation.
- Easy Organizing – A drill bits holder with size index is included in the metal kit for easy storage and organizing without fear of it falling out.
- Set Includes – The drill bits set includes five common sizes for versatility, can fit the majority of brands currently on the market.
- UNIQUE 3X FLUTE DESIGN – Lichamp three flute patent design drill bit clears chips and particles faster, provide you with more efficient drilling experience.
- 4X LIFESPAN MATERIAL – Made from industrial grade M35 high-speed steel with 5% cobalt provides hardness for wear resistance, withstands max 1100 degreeF.
- MULTIPLE APPLICATION – Ideal for drilling in heavy-duty tough metal, including hard abrasive alloy metal, hardened stainless steel or cast iron.
- SMOOTHLY DRILLING – 135-degree split point tip & twist design increases cutting speed with self-centering and prevents skating starts or walking.
- 13PCS DRILL BIT SET – Metal index case with size chart for easy bit access and identification. Includes drill bit sizes 1/16-inch to 1/4-inch in 1/64-inch increments.
- 29 PIECES INCLUDED: 1/16″, 5/64″, 3/32″, 7/64″, 1/8″, 9/64″, 5/32″, 11/64″, 3/16″, 13/64″, 7/32″, 15/64″, 1/4″, 17/64″, 9/32″, 19/64″, 5/16″, 21/64″, 11/32″, 23/64″, 3/8″, 25/64″, 13/32″, 27/64″, 7/16″, 29/64″, 15/32″, 31/64″, 1/2″.
- HSS WITH 5% COBALT: Durable, Higher Heat & Abrasion Resistance.
- PRECISE 135°SPLIT POINT & TWIST DESIGN: Prevent walking, clear chips and particles faster.
- PROFESSIONAL & WIDELY USE: M35 Cobalt HSS is more suitable for hardened material. Particularly successful in cutting through hard metals such as stainless steel, cast iron, high temperature alloy, titanium alloy, hard plastics and woods, and also can be used for softer materials.
- ORGANIZED HOLDER: Set includes the drill bit holder with size index for easy storage and organizing.
- ★【Premium Bright Finish】 multi-purpose solid carbide drill bits provide better rigidity than high speed steel bits. It is extremely heat resistant and used for high speed applications. Our tungsten carbide (WC) bits has the advantage of cutting metal either “wet” or “dry” and they provide solutions for many businesses such as aerospace drilling jobs for aircraft mechanics, precision machining, hobby supply, etc.
- ★【Recommended For Use On】 aircraft metals chrome titanium inconel stainless steel Alloys Steel Low-Medium-High Carbon Steel Aluminum Copper Glass Plastics Composite Materials Cast Iron — Our Carbide drills stay sharp many times longer than traditional steel bits making them ideal for the toughest of applications!
- ★【Optimal Design for Metal Work】 118° four facet point angle minimizes drill wander and assures accurately sized holes. Our jobber length, precision ground carbide drills are designed for high feed rates with good chip disposal. smooth finish on the bits increases chip flow. Spiral flutes are constructed with a higher flute angle to remove chips more easily.
- ★【Specs】 Flute Length: 1-5/8 inch, Overall Length: 2-3/4 inch, Drill Size: 3/16 inch // Tungsten Carbide Grade (ISO): K20 // Binder: %8 Cobalt // Hardness: 91.3 HRa // Uncoated
- Tungsten carbide is a composite material, although it looks like a metal, it is a composite of Tungsten carbide powder mixed with cobalt as a binder metal, the resulting material is more like a ceramic than a metal. It is a very hard material being a 9 on the Mohs scale where diamond is a 10 and hard steel around 5. It will chew down into most anything but the hardness makes them brittle with virtually no plasticity. Unstable drilling can result in a broken bit. These drills like a
- Cobalt M42 drill bit – provides upgraded M42 Cobalt jobber-length bits designed for durability, high heat resistance and Hardened surface for stainless steel, cast iron, titanium, light-gauge metal and aluminum
- Enhanced M42 alloy material – contains 8% Cobalt alloy that delivers 10x life vs. Standard bits
- High-heat resistant bits – withstand high-temperature applications for extended periods of time
- Thick web-helix design – provides additional stability in tough applications
- Surface-hardened tip – penetrates tough abrasive materials
- [PREMIUM BUILD]: Each short bit is constructed of premium molybdenum M2 HSS with evenly distributed carbides for resistance against wear while maintaining durability that lasts through each job.
- [TIP DESIGN]: The 135-degree standard tip design delivers powerful penetration against metals, plastics and other hard surfaces.
- [HEX FIT]: Each 1/4-inch hex shank is compatible with standard and quick change chucks and drivers, providing versatility in drilling needs.
- [DIFFICULT AREAS]: Each stubby bit measures from 1.9 inches to 2.32 inches so you can work in hard-to-reach and tight spaces whether with a short or right-angle drill.
- [BIT HOLDER]: The 5 pc drill bit set includes a hex shank holder and the following bit sizes: 3/32, 1/8, 3/16, 1/4 and 5/16-inch drill bits.
- Premium 6% Cobalt Steel ,66-69 HRC (Rockwell Hardness Scale) ,Usually Give the Best Heat,Wear and Chip Resistance and Long Tool Life.
- Grinding the Cutting Edge Three Times,with the High HRC and Heat Resistance of the Material,Desigh for Cutting through Stainless steel , Iron plate, Aluminum,Ducts,Wood,PVC and Plastic.
- This Cobalt Alloy Drill Bit is Typically Capable of Running Two to Three Times Faster.Despite the Higher Price,the Cost Per Hole When Using Cobalt Drill Bit Will be the Lowest,Since It Can Produce So Many More Holes.
- The Sufficiently Sharp Bit Edge Can Cut the Metal Material into Long Strips of Iron Chips rather than Slowly Grinding Throng the Material with a Blunt Drill Bit.
- 17Pcs 135 Degree Cobalt Hss Drill Bits Set Includes :1/16 (2pcs), 5/64, 3/32 (2pcs), 7/64, 1/8 (2pcs), 9/64, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4 (2pcs), 5/16, 3/8, 1/2 .
In today’s market where same type of products is available from almost every brand, finding the right Drill Bits For Hard Steel is a challenge. Every purchase requires research. Before you buy anything you need to answer the follow questions:
- What are the features of the best Drill Bits For Hard Steel?
- How to find the right Drill Bits For Hard Steel within your budget?
- What is the average price of a good Drill Bits For Hard Steel?
Our data analysis platform helps you answer these questions using state of the art algorithm. We analyze thousands of reviews from real users to generate usability score for each brand. This usability score is unbiased and powered by people’s experience the product. Then we provide you with an unbiased list of 10 best affordable Drill Bits For Hard Steel to buy. Our goal is to make your decision making easy and shopping experience fun.