When it comes to buying Portable Generator Transfer Switch , you will find many brands selling the same product. And this will make you confused because you will not know which one of these products will meet your needs and desires.
After a lot of extensive research, we’ve put together a collection of the best Portable Generator Transfer Switch that are currently available on the market.
Best Portable Generator Transfer Switch
Top 10 Best Portable Generator Transfer Switch Reviews
- FOR PORTABLE GENERATOR: This transfer kit is designed for use with emergency generators that have up to a 30 amp output, Nema L1430. With easy-to-follow instructions, this unit is incredibly easy to install and is a cheaper alternative to running your portable generator without it.
- VOLTAGE: This transfer switch kit is designed with the capability of 2 pole circuits and allows 240-volt circuits, making it perfect for well or water sump pump applications. If one of the installed 2-pole circuits are not needed, the tie bar can be removed to allow for 2 single pole circuits.
- INDOOR OR OUTDOOR: The designed enclosures of the power inlet and transfer switches to be used either indoors or outdoors and have a NEMA 3R rainproof rating allowing the kit to be installed wherever is convenient for you and you home.
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL LOAD CENTERS: This backup generator inverter is compatible with all residential load centers including: Challenger, Cutler Hammer, GE, Home line, Siemens, Square D, and Westinghouse load centers.
- POWER SURGE PROTECTION: The double throw rocker switches absolutely eliminate the possibility of power back feeding to the utility line or to your generator when power is restored. All Connecticut Electric products are ETL listed, ensuring its compliance to UL Standard.
- Includes full manufacturer warranty
- Hose Length: 10.00 Feet
- Power Source Type: Corded-Electric
- Convenient transfer switch kit, ideal for your circuitry and multi-wiring needs, is also made for reliably-fast installation in both residential and commercial applications
- Designed specifically for generators up to 7,500 maximum running watts
- 18-inch flexible conduit whip attaches easily to the load center
- Maximum single-pole circuits: 10 / Maximum double-pole circuits: 5
- Features a rugged, powder-coated steel cabinet. six combination knockouts and more
- SAFE: Preventing dangerous back-feeding to avoid injuring utility line workers, and also protect your generator. Interlocked breakers completely isolate the generator from the utility at all times.
- EASY & CONVENIENT: Easily switches from utility to 60-amp portable generator power in an emergency. Eliminating the need for multiple extension cords. Installing a transfer switch is the most convenient way to feed power from a generator to important circuits you want to use.
- COMPATIBLE: Designed for generators up to 240 volts, 15,000 maximum running watts. Offers circuit breaker combinations of 60A for generators and 60A for utility.
- VERSATILE: May be used as main panel for a single load or to feed a sub-panel.
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION: The pre-wired transfer switch and sixteen combination knockouts makes for easy wiring. Highly recommended to call professional electrician to install if you are not experience.
- Switch between gasoline (4750 surge watts, 3800 running watt) and propane (4350 surge, 3500 running) with the simple turn of the selection dial
- Voltage easily goes from 120V to 240V, perfect for transfer switches and emergency backup
- Electric start powers the 224cc 4-stroke OHV engine with the turn of a key
- 4-gallon tank provides up to 11 hours of half load run time
- Includes two 120V GFCI outlets (5-20R), a 120V/240V NEMA 30A twist lock (L14-30R), a 12V DC cigarette-lighter-style plug, a bottle of oil, a wheel and handle kit, a 47-inch LPG connection hose, and a 2-year warranty
- 12000 Running Watts and 15000 Peak Watts; Electric Start and Remote Start with Included Key Fob; Up to 11 Hours of Run Time on a 10. 5 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI 120V 5–20R Standard Household Receptacles, One 120V L5-30R Outlet, One Transfer Switch Ready 120V L14-30R, One RV Ready 120/240V 14–50R, and Two 5V USB Ports; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Powered by the Ultra Duty 713cc OHV V-Twin Westinghouse Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter
- Plug-and-Play: Comes With a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User’s Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- Generate up to 4500 starting watts and 3600 running watts
- 4-gallon fuel tank provides a half-load runtime of up to 13 hours
- Digital data meter displays voltage, frequency, session runtime, and total runtime
- Packed panel includes four standard 120V 20A household duplex outlets (5-20R), one 120V 30A RV outlet (TT-30R), and one 120V three-prong transfer-switch-ready 30A outlet (L5-30R)
- Features an EPAIII and CARB compliant 212cc 4-stroke engine, an automatic voltage regulator, a spark arrestor, low-oil shutdown, and a two-year warranty
- Save up to 8,000 dollars in product and installation costs (when compared to competitive output products)
- Takes up 70% less space (when compared to competitive output products)
- PWRview, Generac’s home energy management system, allows generator owners to monitor and manage home energy usage, leading to a reduction in electric utility bills of up to 20%
- Using PWRview you could save enough to pay for your generator
- UL & CSA APPROVED/COMPLIANT – user friendly – pre wired
- Only transfer switch in the USA & Canada that can be converted for ANY generator.
- Transfers essential loads Heat – Lights – Refrig – Solar – Inverters – Sump pumps
- No BACKFEEDING or touching existing circuit breakers
- Simple & Safe Connects with a standard extension cord
In today’s market where same type of products is available from almost every brand, finding the right Portable Generator Transfer Switch is a challenge. Every purchase requires research. Before you buy anything you need to answer the follow questions:
- What are the features of the best Portable Generator Transfer Switch?
- How to find the right Portable Generator Transfer Switch within your budget?
- What is the average price of a good Portable Generator Transfer Switch?
Our data analysis platform helps you answer these questions using state of the art algorithm. We analyze thousands of reviews from real users to generate usability score for each brand. This usability score is unbiased and powered by people’s experience the product. Then we provide you with an unbiased list of 10 best affordable Portable Generator Transfer Switch to buy. Our goal is to make your decision making easy and shopping experience fun.