A cross-platform, Spigot plugin manager that adheres to Unix philosophy and conventions.
Work in progress.
Python 3.8 or later is required
python -m pip install spud-mc
spud -h to see all the options.
- Install a plugin:
spud install PluginName
- Install a plugin without prompting for input:
spud -n install PluginName
- Update all plugins in the working directory:
- Update all plugins in
spud -d ~/server/plugins update
- Update plugin
spud update myplugin.jaror
spud update myplugin
- Some resources have lots of filler in the title. e.g.
[1.8-1.17] · PluginName | 😃 😃 😃 | Epic Gaming Moments. Spud tries its best to extract the plugin name, but it will fail if there is copious amounts of garbage in the title
- Spud can't update plugins it has not installed. Make sure to install the plugin with Spud first, so it can save a metadata file to the jar.
- Spud can't install resources not listed on https://spigotmc.org