App Ideas Collection
Have you ever wanted to build something but you had no idea what to do? Just as
authors sometimes have "writers block" it's also true for developers. This list is intended to solve this issue once and for all! ?
These applications are:
- great to improve your coding skills :muscle:;
- great to experiment with new technologies ?;
- great to be added in your portfolio to impress your next employer/client :file_folder:;
- great to be used as examples in tutorials (articles or videos) :page_with_curl:;
- easy to complete and also easily extendable with new features :ok_hand:;
This is not just a simple list of projects, but a collection that describes each project in enough detail so you can develop it from the ground up!
Each project has the following features:
- A clear and descriptive objective;
- A list of User Stories which should be implemented (these stories act more as a guideline than a forced list of To-Do's. Feel free to add your own stories if you want);
- A list of bonus features that not only improve the base project, but also your skills at the same time (these are optional and should be attempted only after you have completed the required user stories)
- All the resources and links to help you find what you need to complete the project
Projects are divided into three tiers based on the knowledge and experience
required to complete them.
|1||Developers in the early stages of their learning journey. Those who are typically focused on creating user-facing applications.|
|2||Developers at an intermediate stage of learning and experience. They are comfortable in UI/UX, using development tools, and building apps that use API services.|
|3||Developers who have all of the above, and are learning more advanced techniques like implementing backend applications and database services.|