Counterfit is a command-line tool and generic automation layer for assessing the security of machine learning systems.
Choose one of these methods to get started quickly:
For more information including alternative installation instructions, please visit our wiki.
Option 1: Deploy via Azure Shell
To run Counterfit from your browser
- Click the button below to initiate small resource deployment to your Azure account.
- In the configuration blade, specify your subscription and resource group.
- In your Azure Shell, type the following, replacing
RESOURCE_GROUPwith the name of the resource group selected in the previous step.
az container exec --resource-group RESOURCE_GROUP --name counterfit --exec-command '/bin/bash'
- Within the container, launch Counterfit.
Option 2: Setup an Anaconda Python environment and install locally
git clone https://github.com/Azure/counterfit.git
- Open an Anaconda shell and create a virtual environment and dependencies.
cd counterfit conda create --yes -n counterfit python=3.7 conda activate counterfit pip install -r requirements.txt
- Launch Counterfit.