A Discord bot to play bluffing games like Dobbins or Bobbins.
- pip install -r requirements.txt
- python3 bot.py DISCORD_BOT_TOKEN
All commands are case-insensitive, with trailing punctuation and spacing ignored. They must be DMs or mentions, unless otherwise noted.
- Begin a new game:
@bot giddy up!. The bot will prompt for users.
@bot in!or simply
in!from each player who wants to play. The bot will acknowledge each one with a reaction.
@bot ready!will tell the bot to begin the first round with the players in so far.
- The bot will announce which player is submitting a "truth." Each player can now DM their submissions to the bot as appropriate. If you send multiple messages, the last one will be used.
- Once a submission from each player has been received, the bot will present the choices in a random order.
- Now, DM or mention your guess number (
- Once all guesses are received, the bot displays the results and current scores.
@bot again!for another round or
@bot giddy up!to start over.