Welcome to labelpix
labelpix is a graphical image labeling interface for drawing bounding boxes.
pip install -r requirements.txt
- Preview and edit interfaces.
- Save bounding box relative coordinates to csv / hdf formats.
- Save relative object coordinates in yolo annotation.
- Upload photos.
- Add labels to session labels(ex: Dog, Car …)
- Click on a photo from the photo list.
- Click on the desired label from the labels you added.
- Draw bounding boxes.
- Switch photos by scrolling/clicking on images in the list.
- Save data by entering filename_example.csv or filename_example.h5
- You can also save to yolo formatted txt outputs.
- For deleting any of the 3 right lists (session labels / Labels of the current image / Photo list) items, check item and press the delete button
- Github: @emadboctorx
Contributions, issues and feature requests are welcome!
Feel free to check issues page.
Show your support
if this project helped you!
Copyright © 2020 Emad Boctor.
This project is licensed.
This README was generated with