Ananas Desktop is a hackable data integration/analysis tool to enable non technical users to edit data processing jobs and visualise data on demand. It is designed to be deeply customizable and approachable by different data team members (data scientist, data analyst, devops, data engineer etc.. ).
- Drag and Drop Pipeline Editor
- Low Code (Most of the analysis & processing can be done with SQL)
- Fail fast development process : TEST locally with sampled data in seconds before you run your pipeline on live.
- Data pipelines can be easily executed on multiple execution environments without code change (Spark, Flink etc..)
- Support I/O sources/destination: MongoDB, MySQL, Postgresql, Files (JSON, Plain Text, CSV and Excel). More coming soon
- Visualize data with our customizable chart builder
- Scalable - Build once, run on any volume of data
- Variable - parameterize your queries
Subscribe to Python Awesome
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox