This component will set up the following platforms.
||Show info from the myAir API.|
- Using the tool of choice open the directory (folder) for your HA configuration (where you find
- If you do not have a
custom_componentsdirectory (folder) there, you need to create it.
- In the
custom_componentsdirectory (folder) create a new folder called
- Download all the files from the
custom_components/resmed_myair/directory (folder) in this repository.
- Place the files you downloaded in the new directory (folder) you created.
- Restart Home Assistant
- In the HA UI go to “Configuration” -> “Integrations” click “+” and search for “ResMed myAir CPAP Sensors”
- Enter your myAir username and password
This integration creates sensors from your myAir CPAP date like AHI Events/hr, Usage Minutes, Mask On/Off count, Mask Leak%. There is also a ‘Last Sleep Data Recorded’ to tell you the last date that myAir has recorded. This can be used to, say, notify you of your scores when they are updated in myAir in the morning.
By the nature of CPAP date, sensors will only update once per day(assuming your CPAP is used every day). For this reason, the integration only polls every 30 minutes.
This integration was reversed engineered from the myAir website. There are no guarentees that this will continue to work, as this is up to the whims of ResMed. Please DO NOT rely on this for any health-related matters.
This integration currently only connects to the Americas. If you are in Europe or Asia, please open an issue and offer yourself as a test subject.
Contributions are welcome!
If you want to contribute to this please read the Contribution guidelines