L1: Tensor Studio
L1: Tensor Studio is a live-programming environment for differentiable tensor computations. A playground for tensors.
L1 is a playground for differentiable linear algebra, heavily used in Machine Learning. The application is a combination of a programming language, runtime and IDE in one unified package.
- designed for rapid learning and prototyping
- elegant functional language
- automatic evaluation
- live visualization
- GPU-accelerated computation
- auto-broadcast for tensor operations
- built-in documentation
- syntax-highlightning and code-completion
Note: This project is still under-developed. Any help is welcome.
Subscribe to Python Awesome
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox