Machine Learning Model Deployment
Hello everyone, this is a machine learning model deployment project where we have presented the Iris classification model in an elegant basic minimal ui using flask web framework and deployed it in Azure cloud using Azure app service. We initially made the notebook file, with model code and some data preperations (preprocessing). Then we have took some chunks of code and put the necessary in web project. Then we have deployed it into Azure app service. We initially made this project as a requirement for an internship at Indian Servers. We are now making it open to contribution.
Tejaswi Talluru - Machine Learning Model. Krishna Priyatham Potluri - flask web project and Azure deployment.
Step by step guide to run, contribute, test in local machine.
- clone this repo into desired location in your system using command:
git clone https://github.com/kittupriyatham/Machine-Learning-Model-Deployment.git
- Go to the project folder using command:
- Initialize local repository using command:
- create a python virtual environment using command:
python -m venv venv
- activate the virtual environment using command:
- Install the project dependancies using command:
pip install -r requirements.txt
- launch the flask server using command:
Screenshots of deployed project
Steps to Deploy in Azure App Service
To be updated soon...