HDLG is a modern cross-platform GUI for hdl-dump with Batch installation capabilities.
Looking for Artwork
This project is looking for an Icon and Text Logo as well as a Banner artwork. If you have some free time and would like to contribute artwork to the project, let me know!
pip install --user hdlg
To run hdlg, type
hdlg into any terminal, command prompt, app launcher, or the start menu.
If you wish to manually install from the source, take a look at Building.
- Craft initial GUI with Qt.
- Push to PyPI and add relevant Badges.
- Add PyInstaller make file.
- Add local PS2 HDD connection option.
- List installed games of selected HDD.
- Show HDD information like Disk Size, Space Used, and such.
- Add Inno Setup script.
- Add ability to install a new game to selected HDD.
- Create a file based settings system.
- Add remote PS2 HDD (samba) connection option.
This project requires Poetry, so feel free to take advantage and use it for its various conveniences like building sdist/wheel packages, creating and managing dependencies, virtual environments, and more.
- Source Code may have changes that may be old, not yet tested or stable, or may have regressions.
- Only run or install from Source Code if you have a good reason. Examples would be to test for regressions, test changes (either your own or other contributors), or to research the code (agreeing to the LICENSE).
- Poetry is required as it’s used as the PEP 517 build system, virtual environment manager, dependency manager, and more.
Install from Source Code
git clone https://github.com/rlaphoenix/hdlg.git cd hdlg pip install --user .
Building source and wheel distributions
You can specify
-f to build
wheel only. Built files can be found in the
Packing with PyInstaller
poetry run python pyinstaller.py
The build is now available at