a library for demo trading | backtest and forward test simulation
- Limit/Market orders: you can place a Limit or Market order in 2 side “long”, “Short” .
- SL/TP set: you can set stop loss and take profit for your market or limit order .
install package using PyPI
pip install trade-engine
from trade_engine import TradeEngine engine = TradeEngine() # set balance ==> 1000$ engine.set_initial_balance(1000) # place market order engine.place_market_order(symbol="BTC/USDT", entry_price=57900, sl=54000, tp=66000, volume=100, commission=0, side="long" ) # place Limit order engine.place_limit_order(symbol="BTC/USDT", entry_price=30000, sl=27000, tp=45000, volume=100, commission=0, side="long" )
Contributions are very welcome. There are a number of requirements:
- See Issues tab, and feel free to submit your own issues
- Add PRs if you discover a solution to an existing issue
- The code should be Pep8 compliant.
- Comments are required for every class and function and they should be a clear description.
- At least one broad test case and a set of unit tests must be provided for every function.
- Avoid very pythonic construction
trade-engine is freely available under the MIT license.