A piece of software that shows a traceroute of a URL redirect path
- To see where an affiliate link ends up
- To see what affiliate network is being used in this process
- Ensure that your own redirects work correctly as intended to
- To analyse suspicious URLs from various sources
- To avoid being tracked by companies
- To avoid being redirected to malicious websites
- Discover how many times a site can redirect your request
- Check if URL shortening services such as bitly and adfly redirect to legitimate websites
To learn more about the uses of redirects, and what redirects are, please read this article.
- A python installation above 3.0+, which you can download from the official python website here.
To have Odyssey work properly without any hiccups, please follow the instructions below.
- Clone this repository
- Then execute the command
pip install requirements.txt