- Go into the Steam Deck Settings
- Under System -> System Settings toggle
Enable Developer Mode
- Scroll the sidebar all the way down and click on
- Under Miscellaneous, enable
CEF Remote Debugging
- Place the executable under
~/homebrew/services/plugin_loader. Do not change the name of the file.
- Place the plugin_manager.service file under
- Open a Terminal and type
systemctl --now --user enable plugin_manager
- Simply copy the plugin’s .py file into
- Clean injecting and loading of one or more plugins
- Persistent. It doesn’t need to be reinstalled after every system update
- Allows 2-way communication between the plugins and the loader.
- Allows plugins to make fetch calls, bypassing cors completely.
The original idea for the concept is based on the work of marios8543’s steamdeck-ui-inject project.