Encryption Manager (python edition)
VerseGroup’s native encryption manager adapted for python applications.
- Generate new set of private and public keys
- Encrypt using private and public keys
- Decrypt using private keys
- Encode in base64 for networking with encrypted messages
- VerseGroup’s Encryption Manager uses an object oriented approach, so encryption will take place through methods and attribute within a class
- private key
- public key
- serialize and deserialize private and public keys
- encrypt/decrypt using self’s keys
- Initialize using either preexisting keys in any format or generate a new set of keys
- Modern architecture also uses SHA to sign AES encrypted messages, as RSA has size limitations. Instead RSA is used to send over an AES symmetric key for a singular session, and then further message’s are sent with the AES key and signed in SHA by the RSA private key.