kikuchipy is an open-source Python library for processing and analysis of electron backscatter diffraction (EBSD) patterns. The library builds on the tools for multi-dimensional data analysis provided by the HyperSpy library.
- User guide and API reference: https://kikuchipy.org. The guide consists of Jupyter Notebooks with many links to detailed explanations of the input parameters and output of functions and class methods (the API reference). The notebooks can be inspected statically on the web page or via nbviewer, downloaded and run locally, or run interactively in the browser after clicking the Binder link above and navigating to the
doc/directory. We hope you find them useful!
- License: kikuchipy is released under the GPLv3+ license.
- Cite: If you find this project useful, pleace cite the DOI above.
- Contribute: Do you have a question or want to contribute? Great! Our contributing guide explains how to best do that.
- Changelog: The library is in an alpha stage, so there will be breaking changes with each release. Please see the changelog for all developments.