This is a package developed to be use to find the Sound Absorption Coefficient through some implemented models, like Biot-Allard, Johnson-Champoux and others. This project is in the alpha stage.
PyAbsorp runs under Linux, Windows and MacOS, a Python 3.8.10 installation is needed with the latest Numpy (1.20.3 or higher) , Scipy (1.6.3 or higher).
Matplotlib is recommended, but not necessary.
- Delany-Bazley (with Miki and Allard-Champoux variation)
- Johnson-Champoux (with Allard and Lafarge variation)
How to Install
- First make sure that you have the package setuptools installed.
- Install through pip, by using the following command:
pip install git+https://github.com/Toktom/PyAbsorp
- [ ] Code validation
- [ ] Implementation of absorbers models.
- [ ] Theoretical review of the implemented models.
- [ ] English review