Catalogue CRUD Application
— WORK IN PROGRESS —
This program creates a relational SQL database hosted on the Snowflake platform, then opens a CRUD GUI to manipulate and view the data. In this application, it is used as a book cataloge.
The requirements and primary catalogue files are located in the Resources folder.
- Bulk uploads via CSV files to establish the primary catalogue
- Individual entries on a given table may be added, updated, and deleted via the GUI interface.
- Users may download files hosted in a Box repository via the Box file ID, or both the file name and extention.
- Current table is displayed in a tree view to the right of the text fields within the GUI.
- Display refreshes with each action taken via the GUI so as to keep displayed info current.
- Correct update behavior of the author and genre tables so that rows are updated individually.
- Add a frame for each table so that text fields change depending on which table a User is editing.
- Download location specified within GUI
- Bulk table update
- Custom queries