This is a very easy to use tool developed in python that will search for free courses from multiple sites including youtube and enroll in the ones in which it can. it will scrape the targetted websites and will enroll the user in the free paid courses. So everyone can get the oppurtunity to learn and develop their skills. Most of these courses will have certificate of completion too. Good Luck , Happy Learning!
git clone https://github.com/abdulzain6/Free-Course-Hunter-and-Enroller/ cd Free-Course-Hunter-and-Enroller pip install -r requirements.txt python Udemy_Coupon_Hunter.py
or if you are on windows extract and run
How to run on android
- Open the google play store and download termux.Download Termux
- Type the following.
apt-get update apt install git apt install python git clone https://github.com/abdulzain6/Free-Course-Hunter-and-Enroller/ cd Free-Course-Hunter-and-Enroller pip install -r requirements.txt python Udemy_Coupon_Hunter.py
- You are presented with a nice menu with categories to choose from, choose what you wish.
- Choose the number of pages to look for from each website.
- Choose if you want to export the links to a text file or not. This will be placed in the same directory as the .py / exe or the binary file for linux.
- Choose if you want to enroll in all the courses automatically.
- Here you will have two choices you can either enter your email and password for your udemy account this Wont work if you use a google account to login. So to deal with that, you can enter the cookies asked.
- Make sure to work hard and make your future better ?
Where to get the three cookies
- Go to https://www.udemy.com/ (Make sure you are logged in) and right click then choose inspect or something similar.
- Choose Application.
- Under storage there will be cookies and under that udemy.com
- You may use a filter to search for the required cookie. When found copy the value and enter in the program.