Yandex contest Python checking tools
A results generator and automatic token checker for Yandex Contest.
- Clone the repo:
git clone https://github.com/NChechulin/python-yandex-contest-tools.git
- Install the requirements:
cd python-contest-tools/src && pip3 install -r requirements.txt
- Edit the config file:
cd ..and edit
config.toml. All of the instructions are in the file
- Go to contest admin panel and filter the submissions:
- Maximal time from the contest start
- Click “Архив посылок по фильтру”
- Extract the downloaded archive somewhere
- Specify path to a folder with submissions in
- Launch the program:
python3 src/main.py --config-path ". Note that you are allowed to name your config however you want – just pass the correct argument and you are ready to go.
- Open the generated file in a table processor like LibreOffice Calc or Microsoft Excel. Then copy the scores and paste them into your file. Ensure that order of students is correct.