A simple Burp Suite extension to extract datas from source code.
- in scope parsing
- file extensions to ignore
- files exclusion based on regexp
- multi tabs for multiple purpose
- datas extraction based on regexp
- datas exclusion based on regexp
- datas export
First of all, ensure you have JPython loaded and setup before installing.
- clone this repository
- in the Extender tab, click the button “Add”
- set “Extension type” to “Python”
- browse to the cloned folder and select
DataExtractor.pyas the “Extension file”
The extension should load and is now ready to perform a passive scan.