The goal of this plugin is to generate all the possible combinations of images of a plane created in Sweet Home 3D to, in real time, see the status of the lights in the home assistant.
To achieve this we need to generate a yaml file with the structure of “picture-elements” and generate all the possible combinations of images based on the lights, for example, if we have 3 lights “living_room, kitchen, bed_room”, we need to generate:
As we can see, for 3 lights, there are 2^3 possible combinations, if we have 10 lights, there would be 2^10 combinations -> 1024 images… and we don’t want to generate all the images manually!!
How to use it:
- Download the latest release in .jar and copy to Sweet Home 3D “plugins” folder
- Give the lights the same name as in Home Assistant, for example, light.living_room
- Go to Tools -> Home Assistant Lightning
- There are 4 modifiable fields:
- Path: Path where the images will be generated
- Image Width: Width of the images to generate (recommended: 380)
- Image Height: Height of the images to generate (recommended: 285)
- Quality: Image quality (recommended: high)
- Generate images
- Move the images to /config/www/planes
- Create a card of type picture-elements and paste the generated yaml. 9.Enjoy!!
- Real-time display of the generation status
- Migrate project to IntelliJ + kotlin?
- Error handling
- Refactorize the code, now it’s a botched job