An simple library for temporary storage of small files.
TemporaryStorage is not a platform for:
- Pornography and cruelty content
- Storing personal information
- Anything illegal under Russian law
Using TemporaryStorage, you agree to the terms of all listed resources.
$ python -m pip install TemporaryStorage
In Python console:
from TemporaryStorage import TemporaryStorageInstance storage = TemporaryStorageInstance() storage.upload('/path/to/file')
As a standalone application:
$ python -m TemporaryStorage
List of supported providers
Full list of all currently supported providers:
- 0x0.st [up to 512 MB]
- cockfile [up to 2048 MB]
- FileDitch [up to 15360 MB]
- oshi.at [up to 5000 MB]
- pomf.lain.la [up to 512 MB]
- qu.ax [up to 100 MB]
- transfer.sh [up to 15360 MB]
- uguu.se [up to 100 MB]
- x0.at [up to 1024 MB]
You can help the project by adding support for new providers by contributing on GitHub.