ConnectLearn is an easy to use and deploy Open-Source Project meant to make it easier for the right students to find the right teachers online.
- Set up
src/.envto add your SMTP email and Password.
sudo docker-compose up
- Visit port 8000
If you don't have docker and docker-compose installed, Try Docker Installation and
sudo apt install docker-compose
Repeat the first two steps
$ pip3 install -r requirements.txt $ export FLASK_APP=src $ chmod +x ./src/init_db.sh $ ./src/init_db.sh $ chmod +x ./docker-entrypoint.sh $ ./docker-entrypoint.sh
- Login/Register/Sign Out functionality
- User Profile Management Along with Profile Picture Uploading Functionality For Teachers + Image Cropping
- Main page where students can search for teachers accordingly and filter them by Cost, Language, Most Recent/Oldest, Username, Teacher Description etc.
- Teacher profiles students can visit with a separate description for their profile that is different than the one that appears in listing page/search results.
- Contact button using which the student's message is sent to the teacher through email. Only 1 button usage/User is allowed for the students. The student can check a box which also sends in their phone number in the email.