An organization called Test Org comes to a property management company. The property management investigates the property and determines a rate and sends the organization a quotation. Upon agreement, the property management Co sends a payment link for the organization to make the payment. The Organization makes the payment and a payment record is saved in the Database
- Organization/Company record is saved in a postgres db(for internal datastore) and Hubspot for business to use.
Key points to consider
- Since data is supposed to reside in two places namely postgresql database and Hubspot CRM. Data consistency is key and hence the synchronisation of data is a big part of the design. Currently, to keep things simple, the process of creating the record is done sequentially. However, the plan is to use a event based architecture to decouple the logic.
Task checklist Link
Quick Set up
- pip install -r requirements.txt
- create .env file and add the keys for env-example
- alembic upgrade head (to migrate)
- uvicorn main:app –reload (to run server)