Teams Notifier Plugin
An Empire plugin that integrates Microsoft Teams notifications into Empire.
- Empire >=4.1.0
- Add teams-notifier.py to Empire/empire/server/plugins
- rename to have a .plugin extension
sudo poetry add pymsteams
- Launch Empire Server
- create a listener
- activate the plugin with
- set to enabled
- save in the webhook created in the teams channel of your choosing
- Run the plugin with
Adding a Web Hook
Built to allow for Empire to send a notification to Microsoft Teams upon successful agent connection.
Thank you to the BC Security team for helping especially @vinnybod!
- Add additional notifications for different agent events (disconnect, task compeletion, etc)
- Ability to interact with the Agent through the Teams channel
- Beautify the messages and colour codify when adding new event types
For additional feature requests please submit an issue and add the