Address Book App in Django, 2022
Languages – Html, Css, Python
Framework – Django
Build and Installation
After pulling the repository,
- Go to your local directory
- In your terminal type python manage.py makemigrations
- Type python manage.py migrate –run-syncdb
- python .\manage.py runserver to start the project
- Copy http://127.0.0.1:8000/ or your local server in your browser
- The first default page is Login/Registration page
- Register if you are a new user
- Upon registration, users can log in with their credentials
- There will be a main view page for the users after successful login. / Failure to login will take the user back to login page.
- Users can create new contacts, can see all the existing contacts, can search existing contacts with any keywords for any field.
- Users can also click on the existing contact and choose to view all the details of the contact or delete it from the contact list.
- The program supports multiple users and it also supports their own unique contact lists.
- All of these functionalities are available upon successful authentication.
Author: Joshua Kyi
Search empty strings after creating multiple accounts can result in showing mixed contact list for search results.