Bake to Target
This Blender Addon adds a new shader node type capable of reducing the texture-bake step to a single button press.
Please note that this is not a polished addon, it is designed to work around one problem and not much else.
The node is found under
Add > Bake > Bake to Target It has only one input,
Color, and the following parameters:
- Mode: The bake type, Image or Vertex Colors
- Image: (Image Mode) The image to bake to.
- Output: (Image Mode, optional) The file path to write the result to.
- Append Object: (Image Mode, optional) Whether to append the name of the baked object to the output file path or not.
- Object: (Vertex Colors Mode) The object to use for baking.
- Vertex Colors: (Vertex Colors Mode) The Vertex Colors layer to use for baking.
This node also has a
Bake button, pressing this button will setup a bake operation using the target parameters of the node.