Advanced Keylogger in Python
Important Disclaimer: The author will not be held responsible for the abuse of this program. This is only intended for educational purposes.
How to use:
- Install Python version 3 on your computer from https://python.org. Make sure you install the pip package manager (it should be an option that the Python installer gives).
- Download the file and open it up in a text editor.
- Install all the necessary packages the program uses using Pip. You can find these packages at the beginning of the program.
YOURPASSWORDto your preferred email/password that you want the keylogger to email the keylogs to.
- You can change
self.emailIntervalto the interval the keylogger should send the email with keylogs (in seconds). It is currently set to 3600 seconds which is 1 hour.
- You can also change the name of the file that contains the keylogs by modifying
self.logFile. By default, it is called “keylogs.txt”.
- At this point, you can run the keylogger program as a python program
- If you want to convert this to an executable file that can be run on any computer with Windows Operating System, check out: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/41570359/how-can-i-convert-a-py-to-exe-for-python
- Automatically stores keylogs with date and time to
- Automatically emails the keylogs file to the specified email with SMTPLIB and TLS encryption and exception handling.
MORE FEATURES TO COME SOME, INCLUDING:
- Automatically exceute on computer startup
- Screen Recording and Clipboard Logging
- Support for other email service providers