Telegram Radio Player V3
An Advanced Telegram Bot to Play Nonstop Radio/Music/YouTube Live in Channel or Group Voice Chats.
- Playlist, queue, 24x7 radio stream
- Supports Live streaming from youtube
- Starts Radio after if no songs in playlist
- Automatic playback even if heroku restarts
- Show current playing position of the audio
- Control with buttons and commands
- Download songs from youtube as audio
- Change Voice chat title to current playing song name
- Automatically downloads audio for the first two tracks in the playlist to ensure smooth playing
Deploy to Heroku
Deploy to Railway
NOTE: Make Sure You Have Started A Voice Chat In Your Channel/Group Before Deploying!
API_ID: Get it from my.telegram.org
API_HASH: Get it from my.telegram.org
BOT_TOKEN: Get it from @Botfather
SESSION_STRING: Generate from @genStr robot or
CHAT: ID of Channel/Group where the bot plays Music/Radio.
LOG_GROUP: Group to send Playlist, if CHAT is a Group.
ADMINS: ID of users who can use admin commands.
STREAM_URL: Stream URL of radio station or a youtube live video to stream when the bot starts or with /radio command. Here is Some Live Streaming Links.
MAXIMUM_DURATION: Maximum duration of song to play.(Optional)
REPLY_MESSAGE: A reply to those who message the USER account in PM. Leave it blank if you do not need this feature.
ADMIN_ONLY: Pass 'True' If you want to make /play commands only for admins of CHAT. By default /play is available for all.
- Enable the worker after deploy the project to Heroku.
- Bot will starts radio automatically in given
- 24x7 Music even if heroku restarts, radio stream restarts automatically.
- To play a song use /play as a reply to audio file or a youtube link or use /play [song name].
- To download audio you can use @SafoneMusicBot or
/songcommand to the bot.
/helpto know about other commands & their usage.
- Python 3.6 or higher.
Telegram API key
and a Telegram account.
- FFmpeg Python
- Telegram String Session of the account.
- Userbot Needs To Be An Admin In The Channel or Group.
- Must Start A Voice Chat In Channel/Group Before Running The Bot.
Run On VPS
$ git clone https://github.com/AsmSafone/RadioPlayerV3 $ cd RadioPlayerV3 $ sudo apt-get install python3-pip ffmpeg $ pip3 install -U pip $ pip3 install -r requirements.txt # <create variables appropriately> $ python3 main.py
RadioPlayerV3, Telegram Voice Chat Bot Copyright (c) 2021 Asm Safone <https://github.com/AsmSafone> This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Affero General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU Affero General Public License along with this program. If not, see <https://www.gnu.org/licenses/>