How to execute:
- Clone the repository using git clone
- Install the dependencies (Django)
- Change to commerce directory using
python manage.py runserver
- That will make django start the application on your machine and you will receive a message like this one:
Performing system checks... System check identified no issues (0 silenced). December 09, 2021 - 15:21:25 Django version 3.2.8, using settings 'commerce.settings' Starting development server at http://127.0.0.1:8000/ Quit the server with CTRL-BREAK.
- Copy that url and paste it on your browser and hit enter, and the site will appear, enjoy it.