NExfil is an OSINT tool written in python for finding profiles by username. The provided usernames are checked on over 350 websites within few seconds. The goal behind this tool was to get results quickly while maintaining low amounts of false positives.
If you like my work please star this project :D
If you find any errors or false positives or if you want to suggest more websites feel free to open an issue.
- Fast, lookup can complete under 20 seconds
- Over 350 platforms are included
- Batch processing
- Usernames can be provided from commandline
- List of usernames can be provided from a file
- Results are automatically saved in txt file
- JSON and CSV file formats [Coming Soon]
- Proxy support [Coming Soon]
- Tor support [Coming Soon]
git clone https://github.com/thewhiteh4t/nexfil.git cd nexfil pip3 install -r requirements.txt
python3 nexfil.py -h usage: nexfil.py [-h] [-u U] [-d D [D ...]] [-f F] [-l L] [-t T] [-v] nexfil - Find social media profiles on the web | v1.0.0 optional arguments: -h, --help show this help message and exit -u U Specify username -d D [D ...] Specify DNS Servers [Default : 188.8.131.52] -f F Specify a file containing username list -l L Specify multiple comma separated usernames -t T Specify timeout [Default : 20] -v Prints version # Single username python3 nexfil.py -u username # Multiple *comma* separated usernames python3 nexfil.py -l "user1, user2" # Username list in a file python3 nexfil.py -f users.txt