Arizona State University
CSE 571 Artificial Intelligence
In this project, several techniques of Artificial Intelligence such as Searching, Adversarial Behaviour, Deep Reinforcement Learning, Neural Network etc are implemented to help the pacman agent to maximize its expected utility.
- Project 0: Python Autograder Tutorial
- Project 1: Searching – DFS, BFS, UCS, Greedy Search, A* Search, etc.
- Project 2: MultiAgent Pacman – minimax, alpha-beta pruning, expectimax, etc.
- Project 3: Reinforcement Learning – MDP, value iteration, q-learning, epsilon-greedy, approximate q-learning, etc.
- Project 4: Ghostbusters – HMM, Particle Filtering, Bayes’ Nets, Deep Reinforcement Learning, etc.
Refer project specification file under each project for more details.
Programming Language – Python 2.7