Online Marketplace Payments
v1.x requires Balanced API 1.1. Use v0.x for Balanced API 1.0.
pip install balanced
View Balanced’s online tutorial and documentation at https://www.balancedpayments.com/docs/overview?language=python
- Fork it
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Write your code and unit tests
- Ensure all tests still pass (
- PEP8 your code
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create new pull request
Each scenario lives in the scenarios directory and is comprised of the following:
- definition.mako – Method definition
- request.mako – Scenario code
- executable.py – Processed request.mako. Can be executed directly in Python. Generated by render_scenarios.py.
- python.mako – Documentation template to be consumed by balanced-docs. Generated by – render_scenarios.py.