RSS Aggregator for Web3 (or 🥩 RAW for short)
Bootstrapping your personal Web3 info hub from more than 500 RSS Feeds.
What is RSS or Reader Services?
RSS is a standard for contents feeds. Any website supporting this standard can be permissionless aggregated to RSS Reader Service or Apps.
“RSS to Reader” is just like “ERC-20 to Uniswap”.
How to use 🥩 RAW? Just 4 steps.
- Download the the latest RAW.opml file from this repo.
- Choose your favorite RSS service or apps. (I strongly recommend NetNewsWire as a frest start because it’s totally free and open sourced.)
- Import this OPML to your apps/services.
- Syncing and Done!
How to find/add new feeds?
Medium, Github, Substack, Mirror, Ghost are natively support RSS.
- GitHub: Appending “.atom” to most links, e.g. https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/releases.atom
- Substack: Appending “/feed” to link, e.g. https://0xsoros.substack.com/feed
- Mirror: Appending “/feed/atom” to link, e.g. https://ens.mirror.xyz/feed/atom
- Ghost: Appending “/rss” to link, e.g. https://fuel-labs.ghost.io/rss/
- Medium: Adding “/feed” after medium.com, e.g. https://medium.com/feed/anomanetwork
How many feeds I can find in 🥩 RAW?
You can find the full list here. Breakdown:
- Direct source from projects: 300+ Feeds
- Including product announcements/updates from L1/L2 Chains, Web3 DApps, Developer Tools.
- GitHub updates: 120+ Feeds
- Including code releases or smart contract upgrades from L1/L2 Chains, Web3 DApps, Developer Tools.
- Media/Curator/Aggregator: 10+ Feeds
- Including press or content aggregator like CoinDesk, Messari.
- Newsletters: 10+ Feeds
- Including weekly newsletters like Week in Ethereum, Bitcoin Optech.
- Research/VCs: 30+ Feeds
- Indluding deep dive research or analysis contents from independent researchers or VCs.
- Others: 2 Feeds
- Including forum, communities.