Command-line tool to deduplicate mails from a set of boxes.
- Duplicate detection based on cherry-picked and normalized mail headers.
- Source and deduplicate mails from multiple sources.
- Reads and writes to
- Multiple duplicate selection strategies based on size, content, timestamp, file path or random choice.
- Copy, move or delete the resulting set of mails after the deduplication.
- Dry-run mode.
- Protection against false-positives by checking for size and content differences.
This package is available on PyPi, so you can install the latest stable release and its dependencies with a simple
$ pip install mail-deduplicate