Create your own dashboard web app with free resources using python only All tools stated here are free.
- Basic python - numpy, pandas, matplotlib, plotly dash
- Basic knowledge of creating python virtual environment. Recommended using pyenv or Anaconda
- VS Code, Pycharm Community or your personal choice of IDE
- Python packages required as stated in
- Sign up Heroku and Mapbox
Version 1.0 Dashboard (Source Code -
Comments are included in the source code
covid19.py to assist you.
Click here to access the web app
- Just clone this git, deploy to your own free Heroku server, and you are ready to go. Guide to deployment from Heroku official Guide
- Ensure all files and folders (except folder image) are deployed to Heroku server.
- Remember to create your personal mapbox access token. and edit in
- Optional: Create your own Addthis share button.
Version 2.0 Dashboard based on bootstrap 4 (Source Code not included as it is still wip)
Subscribe to Python Awesome
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox