Reddit Video Maker Bot 🎥
All done WITHOUT video editing or asset compiling. Just pure ✨programming magic✨.
Created by Lewis Menelaws & TMRRW
These videos on TikTok, YouTube and Instagram get MILLIONS of views across all platforms and require very little effort. The only original thing being done is the editing and gathering of all materials…
… but what if we can automate that process? 🤔
- This is purely for fun purposes.
- At the moment, this repository won’t attempt to upload this content through this bot. It will give you a file that you will then have to upload manually. This is for the sake of avoiding any sort of community guideline issues.
- Python 3.6+
- Playwright (this should install automatically in installation)
- Clone this repository
.envand replace all values with the appropriate fields. To get Reddit keys (required), visit the Reddit Apps page. TL;DR set up an app that is a “script”. Copy your keys into the
pip3 install -r requirements.txt
- Enjoy 😎
Contributing & Ways to improve 📈
In its current state, this bot does exactly what it needs to do. However, lots of improvements can be made.
I have tried to simplify the code so anyone can read it and start contibuting at any skill level. Don’t be shy 🙂 contribute!
- Allowing users to choose a reddit thread instead of being randomized.
- Allowing users to choose a background that is picked instead of the Minecraft one.
- Allowing users to choose between any subreddit.
- Allowing users to change voice.
- Creating better documentation and adding a command line interface.