Customizable User Authorization & User Management: Register, Confirm, Login, Change username/password, Forgot password and more.
Flask-User v1.0 is in its Alpha phase.
The latest stable version is Flask-User v0.6.
User Authentication and Management
| So, you're writing a Flask web application and would like to authenticate your users.
| You start with a simple Login page, but soon enough you'll need to handle:
- Registrations and Email Confirmations
- Change Usernames, Change Passwords, and Forgotten Passwords
And wouldn't it be nice to also offer:
- Added Security
- Increased Reliability
- Role-based Authorization
- Internationalization (Chinese, Dutch, English, Farsi, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish)
Customizable, yet Ready to use
- Largely Configurable -- By overriding configuration settings.
- Fully Customizable -- By overriding methods and properties.
- Ready to use -- Through sensible defaults.
- Supports SQL and MongoDB databases.
Latest documentation <https://flask-user.readthedocs.io/en/latest/>_
Flask-User v0.6 documentation <https://flask-user.readthedocs.io/en/v0.6/>_
Flask-User v0.5 documentation <https://flask-user.readthedocs.io/en/v0.5/>_
- MIT License
- Tested on Python 2.6, 2.7, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5 and 3.6. Coverage: Over 90%.
- Event hooking -- Through efficient signals.
- Support for multiple emails per user
- brypt 2.0+
- cryptography 1.6+
- Flask 0.9+
- Flask-Login 0.2+
- Flask-WTF 0.9+
- passlib 1.6+