⚡️ Pokéhandy – Pokémon Hand Simulator [WIP ?]
This application aims to simulate the hand of a Pokémon TCG player.
We want to help Pokémon TCG players to understand the distribution of cards
of their decks and to simulate starting hands + prizes + mulligans.
This is a work in progress and I’m currently streaming the development of
this tool every friday at 9 PM (??) on
To do list:
- Convert deck fortmat from PCTGO to a processable list of information
- Search card info through the Pokémon TCG API
- Display cards (deck) in a grid
- Build an object with card info from the API
- Build a virtual deck
- Build shuffling algorith (Fisher-Yates or similar)
- Simulate hands + mulligans + prizes
- Build useful visualizations