Kooky Bakerman by @Cumachelas
DON’T USE THE EXECUTABLE DISTRIBUTION YET!
(testing purposes only)
Installation and use:
- Clone this repository
- Make sure to have the latest version of Python v3.x installed
- Run dep_install.py to get all the dependencies with pip (check logfile.txt for potential errors – better installer coming soon)
- Run Bakerman_GUI.py to convert DS files into executable Arduino code ?
Use with Digispark (16MHz):
- Get the latest version of Arduino IDE (https://www.arduino.cc/en/software)
- Install the extended version of DigisparkKeyboard (https://github.com/ernesto-xload/DigisparkKeyboard)
- Install the Digistump drivers (https://github.com/digistump/DigistumpArduino/releases/download/1.6.7/Digistump.Drivers.zip)
- Add Digistump boards to your Arduino IDE: Preferences -> Additional Board URLs -> add http://digistump.com/package_digistump_index.json
- Select the correct board and the micronucleus programmer
- Upload the generated .ino file and THEN plug in your board (you will see a prompt from micronucleus)
- Have fun!
NOTE: When using dep_install.py, you will get a failed pip install of getch. This library isn’t needed anymore and isn’t an issue.