YouClip takes the video whose link you provided, downloads it and crops it in the timestamps given.
To install requirements for YouClip in Linux run these commands in the terminal:
sudo chmod +x install.sh
For windows just download the relase file in the Relases and run it.
For Mac try the above commands of linux but I haven't tried nothing on Mac so idk.
Just execute the script and you will be good to go.
python3 main.py in the terminal.
- If you installed using the installed on Relases
- If you're using the source code execute
python main.pyin CMD.
Stuff To Fix
- [x] Get The App Basicially Working.
- [x] Handle Most of The Errors.
- [x] Make An Installer For Linux.
- [x] Make an Installer For Windows.
- [x] Comment the code (update: I did, but poorly.)
- [x] Doesn't work on Windows; moviepy returns an error. (update: Now works; eliminated moviepy.)
- [ ] Add A Progress Bar Of Some Form on the GUI.