Oracle Cloud Native Environment (OCNE) Deployment Tool
Oracle Cloud Native Environment Deployment Tool allows to
automate the OCNE deployment on top of Oracle Linux KVM
managed by Oracle Linux Virtualization Manager.
The tool requires Oracle Linux KVM, managed by
Oracle Linux Virtualization Manager.
Following releases are supported;
- Oracle Linux KVM 7 Update 9+
- Oracle Linux Virtualization Manager 4.3.10+
Clone this repository
git clone https://github.com/oracle/ocne-deploy-tool.git
There are two ways to create an OCNE cluster using this tool.
Check out below links to learn more:
- Oracle Cloud Native Environment Documentation
- Oracle Linux Virtualization Manager Documentation
- Using Ansible with Oracle Linux Virtualization Manager Example
- Project Owner: Simon Coter (@scoter-oracle)
- Created By: Shishir L (@shishirhegde16) and
Kiran Rajendra (@krajendra95)
This project welcomes contributions from the community. Before submitting a pull
request, please review our contribution guide.
Please consult the security guide for our responsible security
vulnerability disclosure process.
Copyright (c) 2021 Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Released under the Universal Permissive License v1.0 as shown at https://oss.oracle.com/licenses/upl/.