Eva Maria Bot
- Auto Filter
- Manuel Filter
- Admin Commands
- IMDB search
- Inline Search
- Random pics
- ids and User info
- Stats, Users, Chats, Ban, Unban, Leave, Disable, Channel
BOT_TOKEN: Create a bot using @BotFather, and get the Telegram API token.
API_ID: Get this value from telegram.org
API_HASH: Get this value from telegram.org
CHANNELS: Username or ID of channel or group. Separate multiple IDs by space
ADMINS: Username or ID of Admin. Separate multiple Admins by space
DATABASE_URI: mongoDB URI. Get this value from mongoDB. For more help watch this video
DATABASE_NAME: Name of the database in mongoDB. For more help watch this video
LOG_CHANNEL: A channel to log the activities of bot. Make sure bot is an admin in the channel.
PICS: Telegraph links of images to show in start message.( Multiple images can be used seperated by space )
- Check info.py for more
You can deploy this bot anywhere.
Deploy To VPS
git clone https://github.com/EvamariaTG/evamaria # Install Packages pip3 install -r requirements.txt Edit info.py with variables as given below then run bot python3 bot.py
• /logs - to get the rescent errors • /stats - to get status of files in db. * /filter - add manual filters * /filters - view filters * /connect - connect to PM. * /disconnect - disconnect from PM * /del - delete a filter * /delall - delete all filters * /deleteall - delete all index(autofilter) * /delete - delete a specific file from index. * /info - get user info * /id - get tg ids. * /imdb - fetch info from imdb. • /users - to get list of my users and ids. • /chats - to get list of the my chats and ids • /index - to add files from a channel • /leave - to leave from a chat. • /disable - do disable a chat. * /enable - re-enable chat. • /ban - to ban a user. • /unban - to unban a user. • /channel - to get list of total connected channels • /broadcast - to broadcast a message to all Eva Maria users
- Thanks To Dan For His Awsome Libary
- Thanks To Mahesh For His Awesome Media-Search-bot
- Thanks To Trojanz for Their Awesome Unlimited Filter Bot And AutoFilterBoT
- Thanks To All Everyone In This Journey
Licensed under GNU AGPL 2.0.
Selling The Codes To Other People For Money Is Strictly Prohibited.
This is an attempt to create a clone of a BOAT made out of banana trees 🌳