pytools is an open source library containing general machine learning and visualisation utilities for reuse, including:
- Basic tools for API development, supporting documentation, deprecation, and run-time validation
- Support for simulating classification and regression data
- Utilities for constructing complex expressions and rendering them as indented strings
- Support for fitting objects to data, and testing whether an object is fitted
- Parallelization based on the joblib package
- A lean MVC framework for rendering basic visualizations in different styles, e.g., as matplotlib charts or as plain text
pytools supports both PyPI and Anaconda
conda install gamma-pytools -c bcg_gamma -c conda-forge
pip install gamma-pytools
For the pytools API reference see the documentation.
Changes and additions to new versions are summarized in the release notes.