? FusiShort is a Python URL shortener application.
This is a playground application created with goal of applying full cycle software development using popular technologies like Python, Redis, Docker and Kubernetes.
- Build applications:
$ docker-compose build
- Run applications:
$ docker-compose up -d
2.1. [After tests] Stop running:
$ docker-compose down
- Redis: in-memory database;
- FastAPI: back-end API framwork;
- PyTest: Python unit test library;
- Streamlit: front-end WEB framework;
- Docker: containerization platofrm;
- Kubernetes: container orchestration platform.
- Lucas Fusinato Wilhelm Chiodini Zanis – lucasfusinato
This project is licensed under the MIT license.