由 google-art-downloader 整改的批量 Google 艺术展平台高清图片下载
It works perfectly from 2018 year till today, thanks for stars!
- Just download a zip archive with binaries from releases, unzip it to any folder and run google-art-downloader.exe.
- Use button “Paste url” or
CTRL+Vto paste your url and click “Download” to start the image processing.
See Running with Python section, if are running on Linux or macOS.
Compiled release requires just connection to the Internet and Chrome installed (should be added in PATH).
Running from the source
This method is also suit for you if you don’t use Windows.
If you want co compile your own version or use it without downloading compiled files:
- Install Python 3.8+ and add interpreter to PATH
- Install Google Chrome or Chromium and add executable to PATH
- Install all project dependencies:
python -m pip install -r requirements.txt
- Only for Linux and MacOS: be sure you make webdrivers from
chmod +x bin/chromedriver_linux64/chromedriver
chmod +x bin/chromedriver_mac64/chromedriver
- Done! You have to just run a script: