myenergi for Home Assistant
myenergi custom component for Home Assistant This is a very early release, will add more documentations soon!
This component will set up the following platforms.
|Show info from myenergi API.|
- Add this repository to "Custom repositories"
- Add and search for myenergi in HACS
- Using the tool of choice open the directory (folder) for your HA configuration (where you find
- If you do not have a
custom_componentsdirectory (folder) there, you need to create it.
- In the
custom_componentsdirectory (folder) create a new folder called
- Download all the files from the
custom_components/myenergi/directory (folder) in this repository.
- Place the files you downloaded in the new directory (folder) you created.
- Restart Home Assistant
- In the HA UI go to "Configuration" -> "Integrations" click "+" and search for "myenergi"
Using your HA configuration directory (folder) as a starting point you should now also have this:
Configuration is done in the UI
custom_components/myenergi/translations/en.json custom_components/myenergi/translations/fr.json custom_components/myenergi/translations/nb.json custom_components/myenergi/translations/sensor.en.json custom_components/myenergi/translations/sensor.fr.json custom_components/myenergi/translations/sensor.nb.json custom_components/myenergi/__init__.py custom_components/myenergi/config_flow.py custom_components/myenergi/const.py custom_components/myenergi/manifest.json custom_components/myenergi/sensor.py