Image, GIF and Video enlarger/upscaler achieved with waifu2x-ncnn-vulkan, waifu2x-converter and Anime4K.
Based on Waifu2x-ncnn-vulkan and Waifu2x-converter .
Thanks to waifu2x-ncnn-vulkan, Waifu2x-Extension-GUI could use any kind of gpu that support Vulkan, even Intel GPU.
If your gpu doesn't support vulkan, you can use Waifu2x-converter, which is also intergrated into the Waifu2x-Extension-GUI.
Already been tested on
AMD RX 550,
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 and
Intel UHD 620.
- Easy to use graphical user interface
- Support batch processing of still pictures, gifs and videos
- Supports anime style and 3D realistic style images (that is, supports all image styles)
- Integrated multiple engines, strong hardware compatibility, support for computing with NVIDIA, Intel, AMD
- Unlimited scale ratio
- Custom output resolution (support pictures & GIF & video)
- Flexible multi-thread management
- Support to save enlarged and noise-reduced pictures as .jpg and automatically perform lossless compression
- Automatically optimize the volume of the processed gif
- Compatibility test
- Multi-language (supports English, Simplified Chinese)
- Support to store personalization settings and apply them automatically at startup
- Continually updated
- And more
Original 2D Anime Imgae 480x300 (.jpg 93.2 KB):
After 8x magnification, level 3 denoise and compress 3840x2400 (.jpg 525 KB):
Original 3D Real-life Imgae 800x535 (.jpg 81.4 KB):
After 4x magnification, level 2 denoise and compress 3200x2140 (.jpg 881 KB):
Original GIF 500 x 372 (493 KB):
After 2x magnification, level 2 denoise and gif optimize 1000 x 744 (3.77 MB):
Github doesn't support play video online, pls check link below:
How to fix compatibility issue :
waifu2x-ncnn-vulkan: Re-install gpu driver or update it to the latest.
waifu2x-converter: Buy a new computer.
Anime4k: Install the latest JDK and JRE
Integrated component(In releases):
waifu2x-ncnn-vulkan version 20200223
Anime4K Java v0.9 Beta
ffmpeg version 4.2.2
gifsicle version 1.92
Waifu2x-converter version: v5.3.3
Subscribe to Python Awesome
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox